Friday, March 4, 2011

Busy, Busy, Busy!

So I've been working on a few things lately... A lady I babysit for is having a baby in April, and her shower is tomorrow so I've been rushing to get her present ready. I've made some ruffle butt onsies before, for another lady, and figured that'd I'd make some more for this present. I only had 3, which Im thankful for since that's all I had time for, but I also made a stuffed monster, and some adorable baby shoes. Here are the pictures Josh took of everything with his iPhone. The baby that's coming is the 4th with 2 older brothers an older sister, boy, girl, boy, girl. Oh, and those are shadows on the bottom of the onsies, I just noticed those weird looking spots...











Although I haven't made my second slipper yet, I made Josh a Conan shirt that he's been wanting, I think it turned out really nicely.


 Josh is happy so, so am I. The paint on the left is still wet, it dried evenly, don't worry.


I bout a TON of fabric, ribbon, lace, etc, from my Great Aunt who is selling all my Great Great Aunt's stuff. all for $50! Great deal! Here are some pictures of what I got...


Well, that's enough for now... I'll be back later to show you Josh's Sister, Jessica's, new baby bearded dragon!

No comments:

Post a Comment